1.17.2007

Back in the swing of things...

Finally, it feels like things are back to normal after the holidays. Teaching again, starting a new script and working with my producers to put our business plan together for Raspberry Magic.
A lot going on, but it's good to be busy. Recently, a couple of a people from some big production companies read my work and liked it. Though they didn't buy the scripts, they were very encouraging, and asked me to send more of my material over when I'm ready. This was very good news, because I feel that basically, screenwriting, assuming that you've got the skills, is a game of luck and numbers. In other words, somebody has to really support and champion your idea to push it through. So, keeping a wide array of contacts is a good idea. It's good to be writing again, as well. I realize that when I'm not in the midst of writing something, I am restless. I feel like something in my life is missing. So, I feel a little more settled now that it's winter time and I'm moving forward creatively.

No comments: